Sunday, January 8, 2012

Time to hit the books again

The day has come - my winter term at Berklee Music Online has begun.

"Music Production Analysis" will be the second class I've taken from Berklee College of Music Online. Last term (fall term), I took Desktop Music Production. The course was actually quite good. I learned, got a lot out of it, and met a lot of awesome people.
(My certificate program is in producing and writing)

I will post a weekly blog talking about my experience with this second Berklee Course, and at some point, I'll post some of my audio work from the first course.

I would reccomend Berklee to anyone. It is hands down, a fantastic school. The online programs are user friendly, interactive, and easy to understand. The navigation of the site is not difficult, nor is the objective of the lessons. However, I promise, you will learn. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment