Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It has begun once more

Commencing .... recording new music. 

Seriously? Yes. 

It's been quite a while since I last dropped some tunes, pardon my street. Recently, I have begun the recording of new material. Since I have taken three courses through Berklee so far that pertain to the subject of arranging and producing music - this time, I'm producing. 

Don't lecture me, I know that criteria alone doesn't qualify me to be a producer. I know. But it's a learning process. How can I ever improve if I don't actually do it? 

So here goes nothing. I've got my click tracks, got my tempos, keys, chords, lyrics, etc. set up. 

Now... to actually record. 

Wish me luck. 

Or at least wish me getting out of the ordeal alive... 

Now I must go, time to go recapture my love for the studio and music that I lost along this past crazey year of heartbreak and hell. Well, I didn't exactly lose it, it just became buried deep. 

And yes, this post makes no sense. Me... drunk? Never. No sleep? For certain! 

I need caffeine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment