Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer OFF

My Berklee class - Arranging 101 (aka HELL) is OFFICIALLY over!!

Can I get a motherlovin' round of oh yeah?

OH YEAH!

*little instant air guitar solo*



So... since I have endured hell, I have put together a list of what I'll use my summer break for (no school until September 26th). 



1 - Record new music

2 - Write new music

3 - Pair 1 and 2 together

4 - More music lessons. Been at it for years, even more can't hurt

5 - Think of school in the summer. Cry

6 - Tone abs

7 - Work on abs

8 - Actually get abs

9 - Learn how to actually dance beyond the little 'school is over victory dance'. Yuk. ENOUGH. 

10 - Work more on this blog, and develop a better following! YAY!

11 - Get fat

12 - See 6, 7 and 8. Strike 11 from the record. 

13 - Listen to more music

14 - Breathe

15 - Write song inspired by 14

No comments:

Post a Comment